For breakfast: tiramisu-style cottage cheese dessert
Why don't you treat yourself to something very special for breakfast today? Try to combine the pleasant with the useful and prepare a dessert of cottage cheese, which will taste like tiramisu.
This simple and quick to prepare dessert has a very delicate and at the same time bright taste. However, you need to prepare such a dessert in advance — at least 3-4 hours before the planned serving. Preparation will take a little time, but the impregnation is much longer. Despite the fact that the ingredients of this dessert are different from the classic tiramisu, the taste and aroma are very similar.
- 450-500 cottage cheese
- 50 g sour cream
- 50 g of yogurt
- 5 eggs
- 150 g of sugar
- 250-300 ml of freshly brewed coffee
- 50 ml of cognac
- 100 g sponge cookies
- Grind the cottage cheese through a sieve, add yogurt and sour cream, mix.Separate the yolks from the whites. Beat the yolks with sugar until white. Gradually add to the curd mass.
- Whisk the whites to a thick foam. Gently introduce into the curd mass. Add cognac to the cooled coffee.
- Dip the cookies in the coffee, put them in the mold. Put the curd mass on top. Again, dip the cookies in the coffee, put the curd mass on top.
- Put it in the refrigerator, let it stand as long as possible. Before serving, sprinkle with cocoa.
Try to make a light soup after the holidays with spinach and cream.