Cooling off in the heat: the perfect recipe for homemade lemonade
What could be tastier than homemade lemonade? This is a great drink that quenches thirst in the summer heat and energizes for the whole day. Chef of the reality show "Hell's Kitchen" (New channel) Alex Yakutov shares a recipe for a delicious berry lemonade.
This soft drink will not allow the brain to "boil" on a hot day. And the combination of lemon and berries will give it a piquant taste,
Cooling lemonade: a drink recipe
- 850 ml-highly carbonated water
- 420 g-sugar
- 4 pcs. - lemons
- 6 pcs. - strawberries (or other berries)
- 1 pc. - lime
- 100 g-basil
- 10 g-mint
- Grate the zest of four lemons. Squeeze the juice out of them.
- Whisk the basil leaves, strawberries and sugar in a blender until smooth.
- Heat the water with sugar until it is completely dissolved. Leave to cool.
- Mix the basil puree with sugar syrup. Stir and add the lemon juice.
- Add lime circles to the drink.
- Let the drink brew.
- Garnish the drink with mint.
Watch the premiere of the reality show "Hell's Kitchen" this fall on the New Channel