On the day of Trinity, you want to treat yourself and your loved ones with a delicious meal. However, standing in the summer heat at the stove is not much fun. The editors of MustHub offer you to prepare simple dishes, which do not have to spend a lot of time. We share with you recipes for light salads and snacks, a simple hot dish and a delicate dessert.
Strawberry salad with feta
- Strawberries-200 g
- Feta — 200 g
- Walnuts — 50 g
- Olive oil — 4 tbsp.
- Honey — 1 tsp.
- Salt — to taste
- White pepper — to taste
- Wash and hold the arugula in cold water for 10 minutes to release the nitrates. Thoroughly wash the strawberries, separate them from the tails and dry them. Fry the walnuts.
- Cut the strawberries into halves. If it's very large, you can cut it into pieces. Tear the arugula into small pieces. Cut the feta into small cubes. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Make the dressing: mix the olive oil and honey separately, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and sprinkle the chopped roasted walnuts on top.
- Tomatoes — 6 pcs.
- Cheese — 150 g
- Garlic — 2-4 cloves
- Dill — a few sprigs
- Mayonnaise — 1 tbsp.
- Melted butter — 2 tbsp.
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Green onions and lettuce - for decoration
- Rub the cheese and garlic on a fine grater. Finely chop the dill. Mix the ingredients and add the melted butter and mayonnaise. Mix thoroughly.
- Cut off the tomato "lid" with a tail. Cut out the pulp from the larger half. Fill the filling and cover the top with a tomato "lid".
- Place the lettuce leaves on a platter, and top with the stuffed tomatoes. Place the green onion feathers between them.
Chicken with new potatoes in the oven
- Chicken thighs (or legs) — 8 pcs.
- New potatoes (medium) — 1 kg
- Vegetable oil — 30 g
- Spices for chicken — to taste
- Dill — 50 g
- Garlic — 2 cloves
- Salt — to taste.
- Wash the new potatoes well. If necessary, remove the eyes. No need to peel: baked potatoes with a thin skin will be much tastier.
- Wash the chicken thighs, sprinkle with spices and salt and let stand for about an hour.
- Lubricate the baking sheet with vegetable oil, lay out the thighs and place the potatoes evenly between them.
- In a preheated 180 degree oven, bake for 45 minutes.
- The finished dish is sprinkled with grated garlic and chopped dill.
Herring salad with egg and kortofel
- Herring fillet-150 g
- Potatoes — 3 pcs.
- Eggs — 3 pcs.
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise — 2 tbsp.
- Dill — a few sprigs
- Boil potatoes in a uniform and hard-boiled eggs. Cool and clean it.
- While the potatoes and eggs are cooking, finely chop the herring fillet, onion, dill and mix in a bowl.
- Cut the chilled potatoes and eggs into small cubes and mix with the salad. Season with mayonnaise.
Clafouti with cherries
- Cherry — 500 g
- Flour-130 g
- Butter — 20 g
- Eggs — 4 pcs.
- Sugar — 150 g
- Milk — 300 ml
- Wash the cherries well, dry them and remove the seeds.
- Mix 120 g of sugar with eggs. Beat well with a whisk into a homogeneous mass.
- Gradually add the flour, mixing thoroughly so that there are no lumps.
- Then, in the same way, add milk in small portions. You should get a homogeneous, rather liquid dough.
- Grease the baking dish with butter, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of sugar, lay out the cherries and sprinkle the berries with another 1-2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Fill the cherries with batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 210°In the oven for 35-40 minutes.
Perhaps, for the Trinity, you will also need 3 recipes for pickled onions for salads and snacks.