In late spring and early summer, you can prepare a lot of delicious dishes, because our favorite berries and fruits appear. tochka. net decided to share a recipe for cottage cheese casserole with berries. This recipe will appeal to those who follow their diet, worry about the figure - there is no flour in the dish.
By the way, you can use any berries that you like best - raspberries, strawberries, cherries, mulberries, currants. And in winter, dried fruits are perfect-raisins, dried apricots, figs.
Cottage cheese casserole with berries-ingredients:
- 300 g of berries,
- 400 g of cottage cheese,
- 100 g sour cream,
- 20 g butter,
- 70 g semolina,
- 2 eggs,
- 100 g of sugar,
- 10 g of vanilla sugar.
Cottage cheese casserole with berries-cooking:
- Beat the eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar. The amount of sugar is regulated depending on the acid of the selected berries.
- Rub the cottage cheese through a sieve, add eggs, semolina, sour cream and mix.
- Berries pereberi, wash, if necessary, clean from the tails and bones, dry.
- Add the berries to the curd dough and mix gently. Or you can distribute the berries in layers in the cottage cheese.
- Put the curd mass in a greased baking dish with butter.
- Send the curd casserole to the preheated 180°C oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Decorate the finished dessert with fresh berries. Cottage cheese casserole is more delicious when cooled.