During theDuring Lent, there are bans on many products that are necessary in the diet of everyone. Therefore, in order to eat fully and at the same time delicious, you can prepare many dishes from the permitted products.
MustHub has made a selection of recipes, thanks to which you can easily observe Lent. They can be prepared both as daily meals and during special occasions.
Lent: 40 recipes. First courses.
A plate of hot first course, prepared with a soul and with a good mood - a wonderful support for the strength of your body during Lent.
- Lemon-bean lean soup
- Root vegetable puree soup
- Lean pickle
- Dried mushroom soup
- Lean borscht with sauerkraut
- Red lentil soup with herbs
- Simple bean soup
Lent: 40 recipes. Main courses.
What kind of lenten table will do without dishes of national cuisine? There are dumplings with potatoes and cabbage, and dumplings with garlic, and pies. And porridge, stuffed vegetables, mushrooms, potatoes, pumpkin… Choose for yourself what your heart desires!
- Lean dumplings with cabbage
- Lean dumplings with potatoes
- Lean manta rays
- Lean pies with cabbage and apple filling
- Lean dumplings with garlic
- Lean buckwheat porridge with fried meat
- Steamed buckwheat porridge
- Baked pumpkin with mushrooms and garlic
- Baked potatoes
- Stuffed peppers with vegetables
- Serbian bean prebranac
- Zucchini in nut sauce
- Mushrooms stuffed with Basmati rice
- Zucchini stuffed with vegetables and rice
- Baked fish with vegetables
Lent: 40 recipes. Salads and vegetable caviar.
Despite the strict restrictions on the use of ingredients, salads and snacks made from vegetables are very tasty and extremely healthy. See what a variety of salads you can prepare during lent!
- Rice and vegetable salad
- Beetroot salad with prunes and nuts
- Broccoli salad with almonds
- Potato salad with radish and mustard
- Tender salad with chickpeas and herbs
- Lean salad of rice, vegetables and fish
- Beetroot caviar
- Golden pumpkin caviar
Lent: 40 recipes. Desserts.
Despite the fast, you will, of course, want to cook something delicious and sweet. Do not think that in Lent you will not be able to do this. On the contrary, fast recipes are very useful, and you should practice such desserts even when the fast is over.
- Rice casserole with fruit and nuts
- Oatmeal porridge with dried fruits and nuts
- Semolina porridge with cranberry juice
- Oatmeal with apples in the oven
- Cherry pie with cocoa
- Raspberry marmalade
- Honey-pear pie
- Carrot cake
- Banana brownies with nuts