Strawberry pie: a step-by-step recipe for a bright dessert
The first berries have already appeared on the shelves. Try to make a strawberry pie, the recipe of which is recommended by MustHub, and please your family with a delicious dessert. The recipe is quite clear and simple, and the result is a fragrant and vitamin-rich strawberry pie.
- 400 g strawberries,
- 50 g almonds,
- 200 g flour,
- 2 eggs,
- 5 egg yolks,
- 300 ml of milk,
- 150 g butter,
- 150 g of sugar,
- 10 g vanilla sugar,
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar,
- a pinch of salt.
- Dry the almonds and grind them with a blender.
- rub 1 egg with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Mix the almonds, sifted flour, salt, 100 g of soft butter and combine with the egg mixture.
- Knead the dough and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Rub the yolks together with the remaining egg, 5 tablespoons of sugar and vanilla sugar. Add warm milk.
- Put the cream on a water bath and, stirring, bring to a thick consistency. Then cool the mass slightly and add 50 g of butter.
- In a greased form, put the dough in the form of a basket. Put parchment paper on top of the dough, pour beans or peas on it, so that the basket does not deform during the baking process. Bake the cake in a preheated oven to 200°In the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Take out the form, remove the paper and beans (peas) from the basket, put the cream on the dough and smear the edge of the basket with yolk.
- Put the cake back in the oven and bake for 40-50 minutes at 140°C.
- Put strawberries on top of the finished cake and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Young vegetable salads for Easter: TOP 4 recipes
- Cheese snack recipe from Oksana Chernova