Lent continues. We offer you to prepare a fragrant honey-pear pie with nuts. This dessert is good not only in lent, but its main advantage is fast cooking.
- 1 cup sugar,
- 1 cup of water,
- 2 tablespoons of honey,
- 1 h spoon of baking soda,
- 1 h spoon of citric acid,
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts,
- 0.5 cup vegetable oil,
- 1.5-2 cups flour,
- a pinch of cinnamon or coriander,
- about 3-4 pears.
How to cook:
- Mix sugar with water and add a little vegetable oil, heat the liquid and add honey.
- Stir until the sugar and honey are dissolved.
- Add the baking soda, citric acid, cinnamon, nuts, ground to a flour state, and flour.
- Flour needs so much that the dough resembles a thick sour cream.
- Peel the pears, cut them into cubes and add them to the dough. Pour the dough into the mold.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 200 degrees.
READ IT: Fruit dessert: bananas in caramel
READ IT: Lean dessert: banana brownies with nuts