Cook, host of the programs "Svekrukha chi nevistka" and "Ranok z Ukrainoyu " on the channel" Ukraine " Grigory German shares a recipe for pancakes on yogurt with an unusual berry sauce.
Prepare a delicious and light breakfast for your mother on March 8!
- 200 ml of natural yogurt,
- 1 chicken egg,
- 100 g of sugar,
- 1/3 teaspoon baking soda,
- 250 g flour,
- 1 apple,
- vegetable oil,
- 250 g frozen blackcurrant,
- 0.5 l condensed milk
- Peel the apples and cut them into small pieces.
- With a mixer, carefully grind the sugar with the egg.
- Mix a quarter cup of warm water with baking soda.
- Lightly heat the yogurt.
The Council: It is necessary to heat the yogurt to body temperature, but in no case do not boil it. Boiling will change the structure of the yogurt, it will curdle it.
- Pour the warm yogurt into the egg-sugar mixture. Constantly whipping with a mixer, gradually add the flour, bring to the consistency of thick sour cream. Without stopping to mix, pour in water with soda.
The Council: Never " put out the soda with vinegar for pomp." The reaction of the release of carbon dioxide, which makes the pancakes lush, should not occur in a spoon, but in the dough, when heated!
- Add the apples to the dough.
- Pour vegetable oil into a preheated frying pan. Spoon out the pancakes and fry until golden brown.
- Pour the berries into a deep container and pour the condensed milk on top. Using an immersion blender, bring the sauce to a homogeneous state and pour it liberally over the pancakes.