In the summer, we suddenly show the highest degree of capriciousness in food, and instead of a salad with fresh vegetables, we suddenly want canned food. Low-salted cucumbers, the recipe of which MustHub offers you, is one of the favorite summer dishes of many gourmets. Preparing low-salted cucumbers according to the recipe is extremely simple, and I always fly away with a bang, both at the festive table and during a lunch snack.
In addition, lightly salted cucumbers are wonderfully used in recipes for light summer salads, bringing an original taste note to them.
To make low-salted cucumbers according to a quick cooking recipe, you will need:
- 1 kg of small ground cucumbers,
- 3 garlic cloves,
- 1 horseradish leaf,
- 2-3 umbrellas of dill,
- 2 tablespoons of salt (without the slide),
- 1 tablespoon sugar,
- about 1 liter of water.
Lightly salted cucumbers-cooking:
- Wash the cucumbers and leave them in cold water for 1 hour.
- In 1 liter of cold water, dissolve the salt and sugar, keeping the proportion.
- Wash and coarsely chop the horseradish leaf, peel the garlic and cut it into slices.
- If you want the lightly salted cucumbers to be ready the next day, then cut off the tips before salting.
- In a container (glass jar or bottle), put the garlic, part of the dill and horseradish, then put the cucumbers, and on top-the remaining greens and pour the brine, so that it covers everything. Tie the jar with a gauze napkin.
- Leave the cucumbers for a day. The brine should become cloudy, and the cucumbers will change color a little.
- If the lightly salted cucumbers are already ready, then put them in the refrigerator for storage, so that they do not turn sour.