What could be more pleasant on a summer day than a cup of fragrant tea with something sweet! Treat yourself and your loved ones with a dessert made from seasonal berries. The editors of MustHub offer you to bake a pie with cherries. We have collected 3 different recipes for cherry pie — choose which one you like best!
Classic yeast pie with cherries
- Flour — 800 g
- Milk — 200 ml
- Yeast — 50 g live or 1 bag of dry yeast
- Egg — 3 pcs.
- Butter — 150 g
- Sugar — 150 g
- Salt-a pinch.
- Cherry — 1 kg
- Sugar — 250 g
- Mix the milk at room temperature with yeast, salt and a small amount of sugar.
- Add a glass of flour and knead the dough. Leave to stand for 20-30 minutes, covered with a towel.
- Add the eggs, sugar and melted butter to the dough. Gradually add the remaining flour, mixing the dough thoroughly.
- Put the dough to infuse for another hour, so that it rises.
- Wash the cherries and dry them on a paper towel. Peel off the seeds.
- Divide the dough into two parts. One-third will go to the top of the pie. And put two-thirds of the dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment and greased with butter.
- Fill the cherries with sugar and immediately spread them on the dough.
- Roll out the remaining dough in a thin layer and cut into strips. Lay it crosswise on top of the cherries. Spread the dough strips with the egg yolk.
- In a preheated 180-degree oven, bake for 45 minutes.
Cherry pie with milk and sour cream filling
- Cherry — 300 g
- Flour — 150 g
- Butter — 75 g
- Eggs — 2 pcs.
- Sugar-150 g (50 g for the dough and 100 g for the filling)
- Milk — 200 ml
- Sour cream — 150 g
- Corn starch — 40 g
- Baking powder — 1 tsp.
- Mix the cold butter, cut into pieces, with the sugar in a bowl or food processor. Add one egg. Beat until the consistency of butter crumbs.
- Add flour and baking powder and knead the dough. Then wrap the dough in polyethylene and put it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix sour cream with milk and add cornstarch. Then pour in the second egg and pour in the sugar. The result was a filling for the pie.
- Wash and peel the cherries from the seeds. Dry it on a paper towel.
- Take out the dough and put it on a baking dish with a diameter of 24 mm. Lay out so that the layer is uniform and make the edges of the circumference of the rim.
- Put the cherries on the dough and pour the sour cream and milk filling.
- Put it to bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 40 minutes.
Chocolate cherry pie
- Sweet cherry – 350 g
- Flour – 150 g
- Chocolate bar
- Eggs – 3 pcs.
- Sugar-130 g
- Baking powder-bag
- Butter – 100 g
- Wash and dry the cherries, separate the seeds.
- Beat the eggs and sugar into a foam, then add the softened butter and mix thoroughly.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and gradually fall asleep, stirring.
- Add half of the pitted cherries and chocolate pieces to the dough and mix.
- Put the dough in the mold. Top with the other half of the hornet.
- Bake for 40 minutes in a preheated 180 degree oven.