While you are still going to work, we have prepared a delicious breakfast recipe for you. Treat yourself to potato pancakes, because this is an easy-to-prepare dish that can be interesting to serve. We offer you a variant of the recipe for potato pancakes with mushroom sauce, so that you can diversify your menu (suddenly you have prepared a lot, and you do not want to eat the same).
Recipe for classic potato pancakes
- 3 large potatoes (approximately 500 g),
- one medium onion,
- 1 egg,
- 2 tbsp wholemeal flour,
- salt and pepper.
- To begin with, we quickly rub the onion on a large grater. First, it is better to wet the onion, and then immediately grate the potatoes. If she gave a lot of juice, then the excess of it can be drained.
- Carefully beat the egg into the resulting mass and add sour cream. Mix everything carefully and spread it with a spoon in a frying pan with boiling vegetable oil.
- Fry the draniki on low heat on both sides.
Mushroom sauce for potato pancakes
- 1 onion
- mushrooms 500 gr
- 50 g sour cream
- salt, pepper
- 1 tbsp flour
- greens for decoration
How to cook:
- To prepare the sauce in olive oil, fry the onion until transparent, add finely chopped mushrooms and bring to readiness.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Season with cream or sour cream, bring to a boil and add garlic. Turn off the stove and leave the sauce to infuse.
- Serve hot potato pancakes, pour sauce on top and garnish with herbs.