From ordinary oatmeal, you can cook not only porridge, but also delicious homemade cakes, which, moreover, are very useful.
MustHub invites you to try homemade oatmeal cookies with a twist. If you want, you can add other dried fruits to it.
- Energy bars: TOP 3 delicious recipes
This diet pastry is prepared very simply, it is delicious to eat with tea, and it is also convenient to take with you in the form of snacks.
- 130g oatmeal,
- 50 g of raisins,
- 2 eggs,
- 100 g butter,
- 2 cups flour,
- 1 cup sugar,
- 2 teaspoons baking powder,
- a pinch of salt.
- Rub the butter with sugar.
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt.
- Combine the eggs with the butter and mix.
- Add the oat flakes, raisins and mix again.
- Mix the sifted flour with baking powder, add to a bowl and knead the dough.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Brush the baking sheet with oil and cover with parchment.
- Form small tortillas and place them on a baking sheet at a distance from each other.
- Bake the oatmeal cookies in the oven for about 20 minutes at 180°C.
- Secrets of gluten-free baking: TOP 3 interesting recipes
- What to make from rhubarb: TOP 3 spring recipes