What are the May holidays without kebabs? But what to do if you can't go to nature, but you want to try a delicious barbecue? MustHub recipes will come to the rescue. We found two great options - with soy and vinegar marinade. You will get fragrant and juicy shish kebabs, which no one can resist!
This meat is tender, juicy, slightly browned and very tasty. In addition, the shish kebab in the oven will surely appeal to those housewives who simply do not have the opportunity to tinker with firewood and coals, and want to treat the family deliciously.
Shashlykin the oven in vinegar marinade
- 1 kg of pork,
- 1 kg of onion,
- 4-5 tablespoons of 9% vinegar,
- a pinch of sugar,
- ground coriander to taste,
- ground paprika to taste,
- ground black pepper to taste,
- salt to taste.
- It is better to choose a pork neck with streaks of fat, then the shish kebab in the oven and on the grill will turn out more tender, juicy and delicious. Before marinating the shish kebab, cut the meat into pieces, cover with cling film and beat it well. Then remove the film, add salt and pepper, add spices and mix.
- Part of the onion cut into small pieces, add to the meat, mash with the meat with force and leave to marinate for about 2 hours. To speed up the marinating process, you can pass the onion through a meat grinder, squeeze the onion juice through cheesecloth and pour this marinade for shish kebab meat.
- An hour before cooking the shish kebab in the oven, cut the remaining onion into rings, pour boiling water, add sugar, salt, vinegar and leave to marinate.
- Put the pickled onion in the baking sleeve and spread it evenly over the entire plane. Put the meat on top of the onion. Tie the ends of the sleeve and make a few punctures on top.
- Put the sleeve with the meat on a baking sheet covered with baking paper, and send it to the preheated to 250°The size of an oven. To make the taste "smoky", you can put a piece of charcoal for the grill in the sleeve.
- Shish Kebab in the oven should cook for about 1-1. 5 hours. When the meat is slightly browned, you can take it out. Place the meat and onion on a platter and serve with vegetables and your favorite sauce.
Shish Kebab in the oven in soy marinade
- 1 kg pork shoulder, sliced lengthwise,
- 1/3 cup soy sauce,
- 1/3 cup ketchup,
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice,
- 4 tablespoons sugar,
- ground black pepper to taste,
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive or sunflower oil
- 12 skewers
- In a small bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients, except the olive oil. Pour 1/4 cup of marinade and mix it with butter. Place in a small bowl, cover and refrigerate.
- Put the meat in a container, then fill it with the remains of the marinade. Cover and leave in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- After a day, squeeze out the excess moisture from the meat and put it on skewers. Heat the oven to 190 degrees and send the meat there for 20-25 minutes. During cooking, periodically pour the remaining marinade.
- Serve hot with your favorite sauces (you can make a simple sauce with vinegar, sugar, salt, sugar, pepper and chopped onions).
Recently, we wrote about how to prepare a jelly for Easter.
- How to beautifully decorate an Easter basket: ideas with photos
- Easter snacks: TOP 5 delicious festive dishes for every taste