In honor of Espresso Day, which is celebrated on April 17, MustHub shares with you delicious coffee recipes. Natural and instant, hot and cold, with chocolate, milk and ice cream – choose as you wish and enjoy the consistently amazing taste and aroma of coffee.
Try a spectacular multi-layered coffee drink, which successfully combines a bright chocolate and rich coffee taste.
- 50 g dark chocolate,
- 50 ml of heavy cream,
- 50 ml of milk,
- 50 ml espresso coffee.
- Make some strong coffee.
- Bring the milk to a boil, but do not boil it.
- Break the chocolate into the hot milk and stir it until it dissolves.
- Pour the hot chocolate into a glass.
- Using a spoon, carefully pour the fresh espresso over the side of the glass, so that it does not mix with the chocolate layer
- Beat the cooled cream with a mixer until creamy.
- Spoon the cream carefully over the coffee layer.
- Garnish the coffee with grated chocolate and serve with a straw to better enjoy each layer of bicherin coffee separately.
Light coffee foam with a bright taste and aroma will surely appeal to all coffee lovers. It can be used as a ready-made dessert, or it can be added to other drinks and ice cream.
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee,
- 2 teaspoons sugar,
- 30 ml of boiled water.
- Pour the coffee into a deep bowl and pour cold boiled water over it.
- Whisk the coffee and water into a foam for about a minute.
- Add the sugar and continue to beat at high speed until a strong and stable foam appears, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer the coffee foam to a cup and serve until the foam has settled.
Lovers of soft drinks will appreciate the delicious glasse with the aroma of cinnamon.
- 50 ml espresso,
- 1 scoop of ice cream,
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream,
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup,
- a pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Brew and sup the espresso.
- Put a ball of ice cream in a glass and pour the chocolate syrup over it.
- Pour cold coffee into a glass.
- Put the whipped cream on top.
- Sprinkle the coffee with ground cinnamon and serve.