Only two weeks left until the Bright Resurrection of Christ — the biggest holiday in Christianity. Already everyone is ready to celebrate Easter, the housewives are looking for recipes for delicious Easter pastries and new ways to color eggs. Now it is not known whether it will passEaster 2021 is under quarantine, but this should not affect your decision - to have paske, because without it it is difficult to imagine a real holiday.
If you have a bread maker, it's time to use its services and bake paschi for every taste. Read the best pasca recipes in the bread maker on MustHub and prepare festive pastries with pleasure!
Pasca in a bread maker: a traditional recipe
- Homemade milk— 250 ml
- Wheat flour-650 g
- Homemade eggs — 2 pcs.
- Sugar — 160 g
- Melted butter — 180 g
- Raisins-120 g
- Cognac — 50 g
- Salt — 1, 5 tsp.
- Instant yeast — 2 tsp.
- Pour the brandy over the raisins and leave for 30 minutes. Put it on a paper towel, dry it and roll it in flour. Remove excess flour.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Add to them the melted cooled butter, sugar, salt and warm milk.
- Mix and pour into the bread maker container.
- Add the sifted flour, make a depression in the flour and pour in the yeast. Pour turmeric around the edges.
- Put the container in the bread maker and set the program "Sweet bread" ("French bread" or "Brioche bread"), the mode "Light color of the crust", the size of the loaf – 1 kg. After the signal, add the raisins.
- Bake for 1 hour. Check the readiness with a toothpick. If the cake is ready, put the program "Only baking" or "Heating" and finish it for another 20-30 minutes.
Paschi recipe with chocolate and cranberries
- 300 g flour
- 100 ml of milk
- 4 tbsp semolina
- 50 g butter
- 3 tbsp fat sour cream
- 1 protein
- 5 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 1.5 tsp dry yeast
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 70 g dried cranberries
- chocolate icing
- Beat the egg white, egg yolks, milk, sugar, honey, salt until smooth. Add the butter and sour cream, and mix. All products must be at room temperature. Enter the sifted cocoa powder.
- At the bottom of the bread maker, pour the yeast, flour and semolina, pour the whipped mixture on top. Knead the dough and let it rise. Add the cranberries.
- When the dough rises, knead it and bake in the "French bread" mode until ready (about 1 hour).
- Cover with chocolate icing.
Pasca in a bread maker: recipe with lemon and raisins
- 1.5 tsp dry yeast;
- 150 ml of warm milk;
- 80 g softened butter;
- 100 g of sugar;
- 2 eggs;
- 450 g flour
- 1/3 tsp salt;
- 1 lemon;
- 80 g of raisins;
- 5 tbsp powdered sugar;
- Pour boiling water over the raisins for 10 minutes. Drain and dry with a paper towel.
- Grate the lemon zest, sift the flour and put the yeast, flour, sugar, salt, eggs, butter, zest and milk in the order specified in the instructions in the bread maker container.
- Turn on the "Dough" mode. When the dough rises, knead it and bake in the "French bread" mode until ready (about 1 hour).
- For the glaze, squeeze a spoonful of lemon juice into the powdered sugar and mix well. You can add food coloring.