Since March 15, Lent 2021 has come. We have made a convenient daily food calendar for you in a special article. If you fast during this period, prepare a light, delicious, and most importantly healthy fast breakfast, recipes and different versions of which you can find below
Rice casserole recipe with fruit and nuts
To prepare a rice casserole with fruits and nuts, you will need:
- 200 g of rice,
- 100 g of apples,
- 100 g pears,
- 100 g pineapple,
- 100 g walnuts,
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice,
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil,
- 50 g of sugar,
- 10 g vanilla sugar,
- pinch of salt,
- 500 ml of water.
How to make a rice casserole with fruit and nuts :
- Thoroughly wash the rice, cover with water, salt and cook, stirring, until half cooked for 15 minutes.
- Wash the rice with water in a colander.
- Peel the apple, pear and pineapple and cut into slices.
- Combine the fruit, sprinkle with lemon juice and mix.
- In a greased baking dish with vegetable oil, put half of the rice, fruit filling on it, sprinkle with sugar, cover with the remaining rice and cover with vegetable oil.
- Bake a lean rice casserole under the lid in a preheated oven to 150°In the oven for 20 minutes. Then remove the lid and bake for another 5 minutes.
Oatmeal porridge with dried fruits and nuts
To prepare oatmeal porridge with dried fruits and nuts, you will need:
- 50g oatmeal,
- 20 g of raisins,
- 20 g dried apricots,
- 20 g candied fruits,
- 20 g of nuts,
- 1 tablespoon of honey,
- pinch of salt,
- 120 ml of water.
How to make oatmeal porridge with dried fruits and nuts:
- Mix oat flakes and dried fruits in a bowl, add salt and pour boiling water.
- Cover the bowl with oatmeal and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Add nuts and honey to the steamed oatmeal porridge.
- Serve the lean porridge warm.