Are you looking for a recipe for delicious canned tomatoes for the winter or do you not know how to properly prepare a preparation for the winter from cherry tomatoes without steralization? Then MustHub offers you a recipe for cherry in tomato juice.
Canned tomatoes in the cold season not only remind us of a hot summer, but also nourish us with vitamins and a good mood. And cherry tomatoes in tomato juice are generally a two-in-one snack, because delicious tomato juice, unlike a simple marinade, is much healthier and more nutritious, and always goes with a bang.
Many housewives stock up on canned tomatoes for the winter, but not everyone knows that they can be safely cooked without sterilization. After all, cherries are small tomatoes, and therefore the risk of bombage is minimized.
This recipe for canned tomatoes indicates the number of products per 3-liter jar.
Step-by-step recipe cherry tomato in tomato juice without sterilization
Canned cherry tomatoes-ingredients:
- 1.5 kg of cherry tomatoes,
- 3 kg of fleshy tomatoes,
- spices (1 bay leaf, 2 peas of allspice, 2 peas of bitter pepper),
- 3 tablespoons of sugar,
- 2 tablespoons of salt,
- 1 cup of water.
Canned cherry tomatoes-cooking:
- Wash the tomatoes thoroughly and sort them out, separating the spoiled fruits. For preservation, choose dense, elastic and beautiful cherries, and more ripe and soft tomatoes are suitable for juice.
- Cut the fleshy juicy tomatoes into 4-8 parts. Throw the tomatoes into a saucepan, add water, bring to a boil and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes, until they become soft.
- The boiled tomato mass is ground through a colander or a sieve, separating the cake from the juice.
- Place the cherry tomatoes in prepared sterilized jars, throw the spices in there, pour boiling water, cover with metal lids on top and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Bring the tomato juice to a boil again, add salt, sugar and mix.
- Drain the water from the cans with tomatoes, pour hot tomato juice under the lid and roll it up.
- Turn the cans of canned tomatoes upside down, wrap them with a blanket and leave them to cool completely.
- Store canned cherry tomatoes in a cool, dark place.
And also learn how to make cucumbers crispy.