From cauliflower, there is an incredible variety of dishes. If you follow a healthy lifestyle, you can quickly and easily prepare a delicious diet breakfast. And if you like to treat yourself to a delicacy with a crispy crust, catch recipes for cooking cauliflower in a frying pan or baked in the oven.
For the dishes that MustHub offers you, you can use both fresh and frozen cabbage.
Dietary cauliflower puree
- Cauliflower - 400 g
- Yogurt - 60 g
- Butter - 50 g
- Nutmeg - to taste
- Salt - to taste
- Prepare the cauliflower, dividing it into inflorescences.
- Boil the water, add the cabbage. You can not defrost the frozen cauliflower, but immediately throw it into boiling water.Add salt and cook for ten minutes after boiling.
- Drain the water from the cabbage with a colander, put it in a blender and add the softened butter, yogurt and nutmeg.
- Mix in a blender. Before serving, you can pour melted butter and garnish with parsley or dill.
Cauliflower with cheese in the oven
- Cauliflower - 1 kg
- Hard cheese - 250 g
- Breadcrumbs-1 cup
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Salt, pepper - to taste
- Divide the cauliflower into inflorescences. Pour boiling water, salt, bring to a boil and turn off the heat. Drain the water and let it cool.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs thoroughly.
- Rub the cheese on a fine grater and mix with breadcrumbs, pepper and finely chopped garlic.
- Each inflorescence is dipped in an egg and rolled in a mixture of cheese and crackers, then spread on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated 200-degree oven. The dish should acquire a golden crust.
Cauliflower in batter in a frying pan
- Cauliflower - 400 g
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Milk - 20 ml
- Flour - 2 tbsp.
- Mustard - 1 tsp.
- Garlic - 2-3 cloves
- Salt, black and red pepper - to taste
- Greens - a few twigs
- Vegetable oil - for frying
- Divide the cauliflower into medium-sized inflorescences. Boil water, salt and add cabbage, bring to a boil and turn off the heat. Drain the water in a colander and let it cool.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with milk. Add mustard, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- In the milk-egg mixture, gradually add the flour in small portions and mix thoroughly. The batter should turn out like sour cream.
- Roll the inflorescences in batter, and then in flour or breadcrumbs and spread on a well-heated frying pan with vegetable oil.
- Sprinkle the finished cauliflower with chopped herbs and chopped garlic.
See what you can cook dishes from mushrooms in the post: TOP 5 delicious recipes.